Saturday, April 26, 2014

My "Green Sweet Box"

Hallo, today I post my creation for "Guest Designer at Time For Magnolia"
so proud can take a part for their amazing blog, 
this is the first time for me, I hope you like my creation for the New Challenge at Time for Magnolia Blog with theme "Anything Goes"
and I made a box with a Tilda image on it, 
You can see the photos below....enjoy


I made this with theme spring garden.....it's shabby chic style :) this box measure is 5.5 x 5.5 inch

I coloring Tilda image with Distress Ink and frame it the image with resin frame handmade

I put a little iron bird cage charm at the corner...look so cute :) love this charm so much

I put a small butterfly from the pattern paper  

I made some layers and distress all edge with vintage photos, you can see at above photos
To make this box, I used

Stamp Tilda with Fantasy Flower 
Lovely Fence Doohickey Dies

Oval Floral - Spellbinder Dies

Resin Frame

Cheese Cloth

Flower, Yarn, bird cage charm from my stash

Crackle Ribbon

Pattern paper from Secret Garden -G45 Collection
Concord Cardstock
Kraft Paper
Gesso

I entered my box to the following Challenge
http://midweekmagnolias.blogspot.com/2014/04/midweek-magnolias-87-frame-it.html
http://marvelousmagnoliachallenge.blogspot.com/2014/04/challenge-66-anything-goes.html
http://simplymagnolia.blogspot.com/2014/04/gorgeous-blooms.html
http://just-hanna-stamps.blogspot.com/2014/04/challenge-195-lieblingsfarben.html (TOP3)

16 comments:

  1. It 's beautiful! every time I see your creations remain fascinated're really talented.
    A good weekend to you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment :) what's your name? So happy you follow my blog :)

      Have a nice weekend to you :)

      Delete
  2. So Beautifull! Love your frame so much with this lovely Tilda. And all your details are great. Love this style! Nice to have you as a Guest Designer at TFMC. Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hai Lotte, thank you so much for your lovely comment

      Have a nice day
      crafty hugs from me :)

      Delete
  3. This box is really gorgeous and the blooms on it as well!
    Love all the embellishments and the way you colored Tilda.
    Thanks for your inspiration and for sharing at Simply Magnolia Challenge.
    Good luck!
    Hugs Britt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Britt, thank you so much for your lovely comment, I'm happy too can join in your blog challenge

      Have a nice day
      Crafty hugs from me :)

      Delete
  4. My name is Joan. I'm glad to follow your blog, make beautiful of the cards, I just started to create some cards, but not as nice as yours. Happy weekend to you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Joan, you can create a beautiful card with more practice...:) practice will be make your perfect :)
      Have a nice day

      Happy Crafting

      Delete
  5. Wow!!! what a beautiful gift box you've created, fabulous colour combo and so many pretty details. Thank you for joining us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Suzi,
      thank you so much for your lovely comment, I'm happy too can join in your blog challenge,
      have a nice day

      crafty hugs from me :)

      Delete
    2. What a beautiful box, the frame is just stunning!! and thank you so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias, Mel. xxx

      Delete
  6. Oh wow this is totally fabulous! Great design and I love the frame!! Thank you for joining us at Marvelous magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this is sooooooo beautiful!! Just loving it. Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card. I'd like to invite you to join our DT at Christmas Card Challenges that you applied for. I don't see an email for you here so please email me at alanna.moses@yahoo.com if you are still interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai Alanna, I will email soon, of course I still interested :) thank you so much to inform me. my email ;
      carolineroselany@gmail.com
      roselanycaroline@yahoo.com

      thank you
      Have a nice day :)

      Delete
  9. Oh my gosh! This is so lovely! Great. Thanks for joining us at Fairtale Challenge. Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete