Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My "Easter Bunny Card"

Hallo...Roselany is here....:)
Finally, I can make a new card after my kids nanny come back to our home yesterday, 
so missed my brush and ink..LOL
Can't wait to make a new card...so today, I will post my new card for easter time and i made this for joining some challenge too at blog...:)

Here are the photos....enjoyed :)


I made so many layered and detail in this card..and also handmade emblishment

I coloring the image with Distress Ink

Look at the mushroom...I use kraft paper on this
and I made manually the little egg because I don't have template or egg dies, I just draw the egg form on concorde paper and cut it, and the dot is from mushroom, isn't look cute?

The big one pink paper flower is handmade, very like the result :) it's beautifull

I made so many layers, you can see from above photos..and the bunch of flower is from my stash

For made this card, I used :
Stamp Tilda hiding easter egg from Little Easter Collection 2013
Tilda Doiley -Doohickey Dies
Mushroom Kit -Doohickey Dies
Lovely Fence -Doohickey Dies
Love Wrapped Tag -Doohickey Dies
Oval Floral -Spellbinder Dies
Label Eight -Spellbinder Dies
Congurated Paper
Concorde Paper
Bazzil Cardstock
Flower and yarn from my stash
Pattern Paper from my stash
Cheese Cloth
Gesso


I entered my card to the challenge
http://tildastown.wordpress.com/2014/04/12/challenge-100-easterspring
http://magnoliadownunderchallenges.blogspot.com/2014/04/challenge-233-sketch-option-of-easter.html
http://midweekmagnolias.blogspot.com/2014/04/midweek-magnolias-86-easter-bunnies.html

 http://timbroscrapmania.blogspot.com/2014/04/challenge-92-inspired-by-easter-colors.html
 http://just-hanna-stamps.blogspot.com/2014/04/challenge-194-ostern-easter.html (TOP 3)

8 comments:

  1. I love the shabby chic look of this card, so pretty!!
    many thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai Mel, thank you so much :) happy can join in you blog challenge...:)

      Have a nice day
      crafty hugs from me :)

      Delete
  2. Hello dear, aw.. it's SO cuteeee ..
    I bet it took an ages to layering that much but everything nicely done :)
    Thank you so much for joining us at MDUC and welcome back!
    xoxo,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hai Ce Yulis...thank you so much :) so nice comment....it's really makes my day :)

      Have a nice day
      Crafty hugs form me :)

      Delete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Roselany. So many pretty details and die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town. Hugs Babi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely wonderful card Roselany!! Love everything in it, the design, the image and all the fab embellies!! :)

    Thank you very much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week
    Hugs, Cinzia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say this is the most gorgeous Easter card I've seen this year. I love it!!!!!
    Thank you for taking part in the Tilda's Town challenge blog this week. Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete