Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Secret Garden 3D Card


Hello....Roselany is here...Happy Wednesday everyone...:)
I'm back with my 3D Card Creation, and always use Cute Magnolia Stamps :)
I made this 3D card for special challenge on the blog that open for Guest Design Team...:)
I Just pray to my Jesus Christ, and believe it that I can do the best and do it for the best...hope I can be choosen for their amazing blog.
I really falling in love with all magnolia stamp...sometimes, I think this cute stamp make u addicted :). I also made this card for the spring theme...and at some blog announced to theme flower or spring theme in their challenge....so I think will be join play to their challenge too ;)

I made so many detail on this card, you can see the photos and I coloured Tilda with bright color like a flower blossom in spring time ;)
and here is some photos of the card...enjoy  ;)


I made very detail on this lovely scene :) I used 3 stamp and some dies :)


I made 3D card you can see I put Tilda in 3 layer :) so cute Tilda


I put some pretty flower on the roof top to make it more sweet, and also butterfly and floral corner dies, I cut and make like this ...I colored all the dies out with Distress ink and pencil color


I made the roof top from doiley punch, and pattern paper from secret garden G45. I make it layer and I glue it one by one to make it layered..look so pretty :)


Look at the window on back...I put some pink and purple lace to make it layer, and I colored the window with pencil color.




I made layer too on grass and put tiny paper flowers to make it more sweet looks....flower everywhere in this spring time

To made this card, I use

Stamp On The Road Tilda from Sea Breeze Collection
Stamp Magnolia Tilda from Little London Collection
Stamp Tilda with Daffodill Basket from Little Easter Collection
Lovely Fence Doohickey Dies
Grass Doohickey Dies
Fruit Tree Doohickey Dies
Butterfly edge - Joy Craft
Flower Swirl Corner
Doiley Punch Martha Stewart
Window Dies (I bought from online store at Facebook)
Concorde Cardstock
Bassil Cardstock
Pattern Paper from Secret Garden -G45 collection
Distress Ink and Pencil Color for image
Lace from my stash
Flower from my stash
Flower Terracotta vase - I bought at Online Shop Facebook


Thank you for stopping by and take a look my blog :)
I hope you like it and have a nice lovely day

Crafty Hugs from me

I entered my 3D card to

 http://timeformagnoliachallenge.blogspot.com/2014/03/time-for-magnolia-challenge-51-flowers.html
(TOP 3 +GDT)
 http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/challenge-74-for-friend-dt-call.html
http://tildastown.wordpress.com/2014/03/29/challenge-98 (TOP 5)
 http://stampandcreatewithmagnolia.blogspot.com/2014/03/challenge-32-spring-flowers.html (TOP 3)
 http://timbroscrapmania.blogspot.com/2014/03/challenge-91-only-for-girl.html (WINNER #91)
http://ribbongirls.blogspot.com/2014/03/march-magnolia-only-challenge.html
http://lovely-haenglar-only.blogspot.be/2014/03/challenge-91-girls-only.html
 http://dutchmagnolialovers.blogspot.com/2014/03/dutch-magnolia-lovers-78.html (TOP 3)


15 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous gorgeous scene you have created!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic project, love your coloring
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring! Fabulous scene! LOVE it! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! what a wonderful card a what a fabulous scene you've create!
    thanks for joining us at TSM challenge!
    Hugs
    Nicoletta

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just stunning - I love your colouring and the pretty details :)
    Thanks for joining us @ Tilda’s Town challenge this week and good luck!
    Hugs, Gosia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous project Roselany !!! So many detail to look at !
    Love it ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is really stunning, love all the details, so much to see, love it.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at DML.

    Lots of hugs,
    Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowwww sooo gorgeous!! Thank you for joining our Time for Magnolia Challenge and the guest designer challenge! Good luck! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh!! This is amazing! Just a fabulous creation.
    Thanks for joining us at TSM challenge.
    Hugs
    Giò

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is stunning, love your sweet project
    thanks for joining us at TSM
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is really stunning Roselany! Thanks for joining our challege at DML. Hugs, Jeanet

    ReplyDelete
  12. It 'a wonderful ticket, one of the most' beautiful I have seen so far.
    You are talented.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi Roselany
    congratulations
    you are the winner of our challenge please write me an email at info@timbroscrapmania.it
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Roselany
      could you be so kind and write me an email at info@timbroscrapmania.it
      thanks Barbara

      Delete
    2. hai Barbara, I already email you, sorry for late reply :) thank you so much :)

      Delete