Friday, May 2, 2014

My 'Snowman in the Snow" Card


Hello Girls this is my first creation as Guest Designer Team at Time for Magnolia Christmas, very proudly can  give my contribution on their amazing blog, so excited...;)
Now, theme for the challenge is BINGO, and I decided to play with Flower, Doiley, Lace
this theme is very challenge me :)
I want something snowy on my card so that's inspired me to make a shaker card and 3D on this card...
and this is some photos of the card...enjoy
 

I used three stamp images to make a little scene like playing in the snow... look at a little penguin, it's a surprise present from Magnolia Licious last week, it's very cute isn't :)


I made a shacker card and fill it with some white glitter and a little clear beads...may be don't really seen on this photos...I try to take the photos more zoom, but still don't work...;( if you see in the real, the snow is really shiny

I choose BINGO ( Flower, Doiley, Lace), I used Flower from my stash, doiley tilda from Doohickey dies, and lace from Vintage Box Lacing Coffee from Doohickey too...this is a gorgeous lace dies that I ever have

Look at the Tilda image, it's feel so right that she stand there with a ball of snow ;)

I took a photos from above so u can see the 3D form

I used
Stamp Snowy Hug from Merry Little Christmas Collection
Stamp In the Snow Ski Tilda from Winter Wonderland Collection
Stamp North Pole Pingy from Winter Wonderland Collection
Stamp sentiment "A Joyful Christmas" from  Winter Wonderland Collection
Doiley Tilda Doochickey
Bride Bow Doohickey
Vintage Box Lacing Coffee Doohickey
Pattern Paper from Holly Bright Collection- Kaiser Kraft
Concorde Cardstock
Ribbon from my stash
Gesso from Studio

Thank you for stopping bye and take a look
have a nice day
Crafty Hugs from me

I entered my card to the challenges
http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.com/2014/04/christmas-card-challenges-22-anything.html
http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2014/04/i-is-for-ice.html
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2014/05/bows.html (TOP 3)
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.com/2014/05/chnc-challenge-extra-for-may-2014.html
http://thegloryofchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2014/04/challenge-32-bows.html (TOP 3)
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.com.ar/2014/04/challenge-156-use-that-ribbon.html
http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.com/2014/04/new-challenge-anything-goes.html
http://stampandcreatewithmagnolia.blogspot.com/2014/04/challenge-34-take-two.html
http://just-hanna-stamps.blogspot.com/2014/04/challenge-195-lieblingsfarben.html
http://magnolia-for-ever.blogspot.com/2014/05/1-anything-goes-team-a.html
http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2014/05/ch40-baby-its-cold-outside.html

20 comments:

  1. Hello, Caroline! every time I see one of your cards, I am always amazed at your skill, the details of this card as well as the beautiful roses and lace are beautiful and fully represent a beautiful day Tilda in the snow.
    Greetings from Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Joan, thank you so much, your lovely comment really made my day, I'm very thankful to you that have been take a look my blog everytime I have a new post :) you can make a beautiful card too, just more practicing you will be good.
    Have a nice day, Joan

    Hugs
    Roselany

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, very pretty.
    Thank you for playing at Magnolia Forever.
    Marzia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is soooooo lovely and beautful!! Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai Nicole, tahnk you so much for your lovely comment :)

      Have a nice day

      Delete
  5. Stunning card! Fabby colours and great details and wonderful use of the images. Fantastic! Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ow WOW! This is incredible. The layers are unbelievable.... Thank you for sharing and joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, Roselany! Beautiful scene. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 32: 'bows' with your magnificent creation, Hazel , Glory of Christmas DT - thanks also for entering this into my CHNC challenge extra for May - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so wonderful, thanks for your inspiration for us at the christmas-challenge, best wishes, patty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is just the cutest card ever what a lovely image and the layout is perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Buddies "Baby it's cold outside" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a fabulous card, so many gorgeous details.
    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow such a stunning card. Love all all fabulous embellishments and your colouring is fantastic too. Thank you for joining in The Paper Shelter Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    TPS DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. GOrgeous card so much to look at too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! I love this design and I think I'll try it myself once I start with christmas cards again. lol
    Thank you for joining us over at Magnolia Forever. Good luck in the draw. Hugs, tamika xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card - thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. And Great card - thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A great card, Congratulations you are ohne of the Top 3 at the glory of Christmas Challenge. Lizzy

    ReplyDelete