Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Happy Birthday


Hello again...It's like marathon upload for me...from one DT card to another...:)
I hope you don't getting bored with me
This is my Dt card for Magnolia Forever ...our theme this week is Birthday...it's so easy right..:)
and this is the photos...enjoy







I used
Stamp Magnolia
Stempelglede 'Baby Vintage" Collection

Dies
Tilda tag from Doohickey
Vintage Square from Doohickey
Lovely View from Spellbinder
Bride Bow from Doohickey
Sizzix Flower

Pattern paper from Bo Bunny
Concorde paper
Kraft paper
Embellishment
Flower handmade
Statemen from my stash
Gesso
Crackle ribbon

I entered my card to the Challenges
http://www.lovesrubberstampschallenges.com/2014/12/challenge-129-anything-goes.html

5 comments:

  1. Hello Roselany, this card is very beautiful.
    Tilda is colored very well and the flowers with cute bow that were submitted by you with technique and creativity and butterflies complete the beauty of the card. Very good as usual Joan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Joan...nice to hear you again :)
      thank for your lovely comment
      have a nice day

      hugs
      Roselany

      Delete
  2. so adorable. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely details. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning coloring and embellishments. Thank you so much for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete