WELCOME to the I Am Roses "Season's Greetings" Blog Hop!
Season's Greetings from all of us at I AM ROSES! There will be no IAR Challenge this month but we have a fabulous blog hop for you. We'd like to THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for all your support this year! There will be FOUR Prizes up for grabs!
(1) $50 Voucher
(1) $30 Voucher
(2) $25 Voucher
Are you ready to win some beautiful I Am Roses flowers?
Here’s how to play:
- Hop along to each of the Designers’ blogs and be sure to comment on their individual IAR Blog Hop Post
- There are 4 HIDDEN BLOG CANDY PRIZES up for grabs spread throughout our Designers’ blogs!
- Be sure to Subscribe/Follow the I Am Roses Challenge Blog
- Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning a Prize Voucher.
- Comments will be CLOSED on 11:59pm PST on Monday December 21st (This blog hop has a duration of one week)
- We will be randomly selecting 4 winners from the comments made on our Designers' blogs and will announce the winners here on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog on January 1st!
Let's get this hop started!
Hello Crafters...Welcome to my blog and this season i made a scrapbook page with my son's photos when he just 3 years old...now he is 9 years old...wheres the time go....
I made a blue theme on it...and not used too much flowers but still gorgeous and feel so pretty
I hope this one will inspired you to make ones for your beloved
I used Flowers
Baby Blue Peony Flowers ( R43-594 )
White Lily Paper Flowers (ZLY1- 15)
Baby Blue Open Roses (R8 - 170)
Small White Maple Leaves (No Stem) (L21 - 15 )
Thanks For Stopping by and leave your lovely comments XOXO
You can go to Rosemary Bridges blog