WELCOME to the I Am Roses "Merry & Bright" Blog Hop!
Hello everyone and happy December! There will be no IAR Challenge this month but we have a fabulous blog hop for you. We'd like to THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for all your support this year! There will be THREE Prizes up for grabs!
(2x) $50 Voucher
GRAND PRIZE $100 Voucher
Are you ready to win some beautiful I Am Roses flowers?
Here’s how to play:
- Hop along to each of the Designers’ blogs and be sure to comment on their individual "IAR Merry & Bright” Blog Post
- There are 3 HIDDEN BLOG CANDY PRIZES up for grabs spread throughout our Designers’ blogs!
- Be sure to Subscribe/Follow the I Am Roses Challenge Blog
- Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning a Prize Voucher.
- Comments will be CLOSED on 11:59pm PST on Saturday December 23rd (This blog hop has a duration of one week)
- We will be randomly selecting 3 winners from the comments made on our DT's blogs and will announce the winners here on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog on January 1st!
Let's get this hop started!
Here is the line up of the I Am Roses Design Team:
Let's get this party started and enjoy the hop! Don't forget to comment!
Hello Everyone....for the blog hop this year, I made a christmast card...and I choose stamped image from Stempelglade...it's such a vintage feel...and sure I used gorgeous flower from I Am Roses
Here"s the list the flowers that I used:
Small Burgundy Gardenia Flowers
Baby Blue Mini Lily Crafts Paper Flowers
Mixed All Brown Tone Cherry Blossoms
White Paper Rose Leaves (No Stem)
thanks for take a look... and your next stop is Rosemary Blog"s
happy holidays ..XOXO