Monday, June 2, 2014

My"Christmas Chocolate Drawer"

Hello this is my creation as GDT for "Time For Magnolia Christmas Challenge Blog"
maybe it's too early for Christmast but you can made a box drawer of chocolate anytime you like...;)
I made a chocolate drawer because sometimes when Christmas comes, you can put a sweets or chocolate for your beloved friends or even your self, I want made this for my kids....:)
 because they're like chocolate so much ;D


Here is the photos....enjoy

I made a easel card to put on the drawer ...this drawer about 4"x 4"...of course you can make on your size 

I coloured image with Distress Ink and give a frantage emboss...just like the result 

I add a tag with the sentiment from KaiserCraft Clear stamp

I took photos from side, so you can see the easel card form :)

You can put about 10-12 pieces mini bar chocolate in the drawer...:)

I used 
STAMP
Stamp Tilda from Winter Wonderland Collection
Stamp Sentiment from KaiserCraft Clear Stamp

PAPER
Magnolia paper- Winter Wonderland "The day before Christmast"
KaiserCraft paper- Holly Bright Collection
Concorde Cardstock

EMBELISHMENT
Clock charm
Red velvet yarn
Goni Yarn
Gesso

thank you for stopping bye and take a look  :)
Have a nice day

Crafty hugs from me

I entered my creations to the challenges
http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2014/06/ch41-favourite-colour-combo.html

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is just the cutest card ever what a lovely image and the layout is perfect for our challenge over at “ Spsrkles Christms Challenge Favourite colour combo “ good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that is just gorgeous.....a beautiful creation! Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    ReplyDelete