Sunday, May 24, 2015

"Enjoy Life paper bag" for I Am Roses

Hello everyone...today is my turn to showcase my project at I am Roses Challenge blog..
I'm very excited about it because this is my first time to made a paper bag 
and i'm pretty happy with the result ;)
let's see the photo...
I used gorgeous flowers from I am Roses
really love this









I used flower from I Am Roses

others
STAMP
Tilda with heart phone from Magnolia Collection
Stempelglede
DIES
Vintage leaves-Joy craft
Oval Spellbinder
Doiley-lala land
PAPER
Pattern Paper
Concorde cardstock
Bazzil cardstock

Thank you for stopping by and take a look
have a nice day
hugs
I entered to the challenge

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations, love the details and Tilda is colored perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Roselany. Beautifully embellished--love the lace and pearls. Cute Tilda and wonderful colouring.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is really creative!
    Thanks for playing with us this week at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com
    Huggs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful creation. I really love your decorations and your coloring is beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda´s Town this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Ă…salill

    ReplyDelete
  5. This bag is so very pretty. I love the papers and flowers you've used and your coloring of Tilda is beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at Tilda's Town.

    Laura C. - Tilda's Town DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally spectacular!! I am so in LOVE with this!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete