Friday, May 15, 2015

Birthday Frame Tag for Magnolia Forever Challenge Blog

Hello girls...
Sorry I little bit late this time...
Ok let's see my new creation for my mother in law, she is birthday is this may...so I decided to make a pretty tag for her and I choose the soft blue color
I use this creation as my DT project at Magnolia Forever, come on Join in our challenge this week is "Sweets Delicate"
and this is the result....enjoy





I used
STAMP
Stamp Magnolia

DIES
Love Doiley from Lala Land
Doiley from Doohickey
Old lace from Doohickey
Tilda Tag from Doohickey
Sizzix clock

PAPER
Pattern Paper from Prima
Concorde Cardstock
Buffalo Cardstock
Kraft Paper
EMBELLISHMENT
All Gorgeous flower from I Am Roses
Pearl
Lace


Thank You for stopping by and take a look
have a nice day
Hugs

I entered my card to the challenge

6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing coloring, absolutely love the flowers arrangement. Thanks for joining All About Magnolia Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely creation Rose! Really love this idea! Thanks for joning us at Magnolia Mania! Hugs, Sarah,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. your Creation is fantastic, I love all the details.Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Mania. Hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello roselany caroline,
    beautiful frame tag, thankyou for joining us at the magnolia mania, greetings from sonja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. Thanks for playing this with us at "All About Magnolia".
    Hugs Nadell

    ReplyDelete