Sunday, July 26, 2015

Together frame card for "I Am Roses Challenge Blog"

Hello today I will post my creation for I Am Roses Challenge Blog
I made a photo frame card with gorgeous flowers from I Am Roses
and don't forget our July challenge still running...come on link you creation ;)
here's my photo's.....enjoy





and here's the list flower type that I used

others
Concorde Cardstock
Bazzil Cardstock
Congurated Cardstock
Dutch Doobadoo Shape art
Lala Land Heart Doiley Dies


I entered my card to the challenge
(Lace, Doohickey, Flower)
 
thank you for stopping by and take a look
hugs




6 comments:

  1. This is adorable Roselany.
    Very beautiful.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Tildas' Town.
    Hugs
    Christina
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your frames are little pieces of art Roselany!
    Love them to bits!
    Thank you so much for joining us in our very first Craft Heaven Shop Challenge!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creation is outstanding, love every detail on it
    Thanks for joining the All About Magnolia Challenge
    x Gretha

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful creation. Cute details and design. Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda´s Town this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Åsalill

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Roselany! Gorgeous coloring and designing! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges this week! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing, as always! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete