Friday, October 3, 2014

You are one of a kind

Helloooo....
now it's begin new challenge at Marveolus Magnolia...and our theme this week is "Layer it up"
come on link up your card or creation...see you
and this is my card use Edwin knight stamp
hope you like it





I used emboss powder at edge and I put so many layer on it 




I distress all egde and put some emboss powder


I used
STAMP
Edwin Knight from Magnolia Collection

PAPER
Pattern Paper from Engraver Collection 'Arcade"- Prima Marketing
Old book pages from my own ;)
Concorde cardstock

DIES
Edwin Square Doohickey Dies
Notebook edge from MFT Dies

EMBELLISHMENT
Goni sheet
Cheese Cloth
Gesso
Emboss powder from Stampendous


thank you for stopping by and take a look
have a nice day

I entered my card to the challenges

2 comments:

  1. very nice card for a boy!! Just love it!
    christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bagus sekali Rose kartunya!! Suka sekali sama design dan pewarnaannya yg vintage. Terima kasih telah bergabung dengan kami di IMLC, tetapi sayang sekali kami tidak dpt mengikut sertakan karyamu kali ini karena tantangan kami dimulai tgl 4 Okt, sedangkan posting kamu ini tertanggal 3 Okt. Maaf sekali. Cobalah sekali lagi, kami dengan senang hati menerima karya baru kamu yg lain.

    Christy

    ReplyDelete