Monday, September 1, 2014

Follow Your Heart

Hello Girls....
Today I want post my first card for Guest Designer at Magnolia Mania
very excited to be part on their amazing blog...:)
and Our theme for this week is Sketch...
and I used my favorite stamp from Sagitarius Tilda and  the sentiment from Stempelglede...just love it so much....I made this card especially for my sister birthday that will coming soon...because her zodiak is Sagitarius...I take this stamp image on her card...so It's will be perfect...I hope she like it
and here"s the photos







I put an emboss all over the oval edges and the sentiment


I used
STAMP
Sagitarius Tilda from Magnolia Zodiak Collection
"Follow Your Heart" from Stempelglede
"Postcard from Paris" from Stempelglede
"Vintage Baby" from Stempelglede

DIES
Lovely View from Spellbinder
Swirl from Doohickey Magnolia
Hellebores from Doohickey Magnolia

PAPER
Pattern Paper from KaiserCraft "These Days" Collection
Concorde Cardstock

EMBELLISHMENT
Lace
Gesso
Flower from WOC and I'm Roses
Crackle Ribbon

I entered my card to the Challenges


7 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so beautiful. The colours and the details are beautiful. I love that little stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai Liddy,
      thank you so much for your lovely comment :)

      hugs
      Roselany

      Delete
  2. Beautifully done, I love the vintage tones and pretty design, nice work. Thanks so much for joining in at Magnolialicious this time
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roselany, your card is so beautiful. Love all the details ♥!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely creation, Roselany! I love the gorgeous colors, the fabulous layering, and the perfect design! What a source of inspiration! Thank you for sharing this with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!

    XO,
    Chris
    http://ascrappersmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please email me at FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com... you have made the MM team!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok I will email you soon :) sorry for the late reply

      Delete