Google+ Followers

Monday, June 2, 2014

My"Christmas Chocolate Drawer"

Hello this is my creation as GDT for "Time For Magnolia Christmas Challenge Blog"
maybe it's too early for Christmast but you can made a box drawer of chocolate anytime you like...;)
I made a chocolate drawer because sometimes when Christmas comes, you can put a sweets or chocolate for your beloved friends or even your self, I want made this for my kids....:)
 because they're like chocolate so much ;D


Here is the photos....enjoy

I made a easel card to put on the drawer ...this drawer about 4"x 4"...of course you can make on your size 

I coloured image with Distress Ink and give a frantage emboss...just like the result 

I add a tag with the sentiment from KaiserCraft Clear stamp

I took photos from side, so you can see the easel card form :)

You can put about 10-12 pieces mini bar chocolate in the drawer...:)

I used 
STAMP
Stamp Tilda from Winter Wonderland Collection
Stamp Sentiment from KaiserCraft Clear Stamp

PAPER
Magnolia paper- Winter Wonderland "The day before Christmast"
KaiserCraft paper- Holly Bright Collection
Concorde Cardstock

EMBELISHMENT
Clock charm
Red velvet yarn
Goni Yarn
Gesso

thank you for stopping bye and take a look  :)
Have a nice day

Crafty hugs from me

I entered my creations to the challenges
http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2014/06/ch41-favourite-colour-combo.html

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is just the cutest card ever what a lovely image and the layout is perfect for our challenge over at “ Spsrkles Christms Challenge Favourite colour combo “ good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that is just gorgeous.....a beautiful creation! Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    ReplyDelete